Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What you don't see.

I tend to share mostly happy thoughts, fun photos and good news.  From time to time, you'll see my fears, anger and the cracks in my normally thankful and faithful demeanor.  I don't mind sharing the icky parts from time to time.  My hope is that someone else reads this and knows they aren't alone in their feelings. 

When I post this picture:



this is what you don't see:






All the wires that are attached to my child.  



The machinery that keeps him stable, keeps him fed, warm, incubated. 


I'm thankful for those wires, tubes, monitors and machinery.  They keep my baby alive.  But they aren't traditionally beautiful or awe-inspiring.  But they are blessings.  Even if they make it hard to hold Noah and took some getting used to.   



No comments:

Post a Comment