Friday, September 26, 2014

Update: 9/26/14 3:30 PM

Great ultrasound today - baby is steady, no decrease in blood flow, steroids are helping, Magnesium Sulfate is working, he's staying strong in there! Every day will be a new day for us - and every day we hope that he will continue to grow, that his blood flow remains the same and that my body cooperates. Lots of smiles today from the Maternal Fetal Medicine team. I'm off all IV's for now, no more 100% round the clock belly band monitoring (those will go on every few hours for 30 minutes at a time) and I'm being moved to new, more semi-permanent digs! I am being moved to a new room later today - a long term room - looking forward to officially settling in, getting settled and making that my new home for the next month or even TWO! 

A lot of people have asked to come visit and I LOVE THAT! Let me know when you're free because I'd love to see you. People have asked what to bring - anything food related is good (snacks, gum, mints, stuff like that) or even lunch/dinner if that works out. Things like magazines, puzzle books, etc. All of that is really appreciated! Kids/babies are super welcome. Visiting hours end at 8pm. People have also asked about bringing Greg meals - I know he's okay right now, but I also know he'll need food eventually when taking care of Grace, back and forth between home and here and still working full time catches up to him. Thank you for feeding my family and taking care of them. That means SO MUCH to us, and to me, it's peace of mind knowing that they are being nourished in all forms. Grace is continuing to go to Becky's during the week, so she has a great sense of normalcy (other than me not being home).
If any of my crafty friends want to teach me to crochet, I'm super interested! (and a captive audience).
Two words, thank you, are not enough. Bless you, thank you and we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment