Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Top Notch Care

Today, this amazing and talented 70 year old man came in to talk to me. He's the hospital Psychiatrist and since I'm on bed rest, they say he'll be around every so often to chat. He left me with an absolutely happy heart and a huge smile on my face. He regaled me with tales of teaching at Johns Hopkins, we chatted about treating anxiety with acupuncture (which he was ALL ABOUT!) and essential oils, we even talked religion and faith.
The staff here at Aurora Sinai has been absolutely TOP NOTCH. From my entire team of Maternal Fetal Medicine Drs, to the neonatologists, the nursing staff (absolute angels!) to the PT, lab techs, the cleaning crew and kitchen staff. They all are so patient centered and this facility has so many homeopathic and natural medicine options, it's absolutely amazing. They recommend massage therapy and really focus on my entire well-being. I am so impressed with the level of care we are receiving and though I know we are just along on this wild ride, I really do feel like we have control and that saves my sanity.
Looking forward to chatting with Dr. Spiro again, that's for sure!  Even with the craziness, I still feel in control. It's blowing me away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment