Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Moments of Affirmation

Who knew that months ago, a beautiful stranger would go through a tragedy that would help me push through when the storms threatened?  A random stranger messaged me this week and we've been chatting through Facebook.  It's as if she truly knows my heart, yet she tells me that I inspire HER?  She has a blog about the journey she is travelling and on the very first post, she shares the following:

"God's promises are fulfilled everyday - even through chaos and uncertainty.  Noah was reminded of those promises when a dove from the ark brought him an olive leaf, the olive tree was alive and thriving after the flood.  "Then the dove came to him in the evening, and behold, a freshly plucked olive leaf was in her mouth; and Noah knew that the waters had receded from the earth" (Gen. 8:11)."  - http://www.oliveandherbranches.blogspot.com/

It's one of those moments of affirmation where you know you're doing the right thing.   We are on the right path, fighting the right fight and that Noah was meant to be our child.   He chose Greg and I for a reason and I hope that daily we can honor the blessing that he is and will be to our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment