Thursday, October 23, 2014

A few firsts

I got to change Noah's diaper today AND he didn't pee on me! (He soaked Judy the nurse last night)
He's doing really well today, vents are down, everything is helping. He's such an inspiring little man and I'm so proud to be his Momma. He has a long fight ahead of him but he's impressing all of his Drs and nurses. He sure is spunky!!!
He held my finger today! The tip of my finger takes up his entire hand. I went to pull it away and he squeezed tighter. So awesome.
I felt like I did a good job being his mom today. Seriously the best feeling ever. My pumping is going well, thank God!
And tomorrow I get to surprise Grace and pick her up from daycare with Greg. She has no idea.
Tomorrow will be the first time I've been outside in over a month! Can't wait to snuggle with my family and wake up in the same house as them!!!!!
Blessings overflow our cups. Keep those prayers coming. You're holding us on your shoulders and days like yesterday are easier because of your love.


No comments:

Post a Comment