Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pump and Rest and NICU, Repeat

Noah is doing really well today - I got to help feed him (1 ml) milk that I'm pumping. My body is amazing and producing enough that he's getting what he needs and then some. He's seriously kicking butt.
I'm exhausted and both physically and emotionally wiped out and taking a rest now so that I can continue to help take care of Noah. The NICU staff is such a blessing and really gives him top notch care and love.
The whole family will be up here tonight, looking forward to it. (Need to rest and pump before they get here!)
Thankful for all of your prayers and the support you've offered. I'm being discharged on Friday and will be up here as much as I can. I need to recover though and take it easy. I forgot how tough a c-section recovery could be. Especially when I want to push so hard.
It's day by day right now, we're learning our new normal. But we are so madly in love with our miracle fighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment