Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hope Is The Thing With Feathers

We got some almost amazing news today.   I say almost because it hasn't quite come to pass.  But if it does, well, it'd be most amazing.

IF we get 3-4 more positive ultrasounds.
IF our growth scan on Friday shows Noah has grown.
IF my blood pressure stays low.

IF we hit those milestones, they're going to meet on Friday and discuss sending me home on strict bed rest!!!

In some ways, it'd be harder than hospital bed rest.   But in the biggest way, I'd wake up next to my husband and get to kiss my daughter good night every night.    It'd be a new new-normal but it'd be a happy, wonderful, amazing and HOME filled one.  

Keep those prayers, vibes and good juju coming!   Dorothy said it best "There's no place like home."

No comments:

Post a Comment